2009年10月13日 星期二

EXAM~U~海派甜心

now is starting exam already
i dint study any subject also
how i get the good result??==
haiizzz..........
now i just feel wan faster finish my exam
and i wan go to work~
NO MONEY~
every time i hear my mum say
i must so sad...what can i do?==
i just knw use much money~
always BUY BUY BUY~
all becos my husband lah-.-'''
now my dad is not at here already
my mum wan take care my grandfather and me alone
actually still got 2 dog dog wanna take care=.='''
hahaha
its so hard...
she cannot go to work~how we get money?
my sister and my brother also hardworking now~
haizz...
i miss my dad everytime when i live alone
..................
i must be strong now...
gambatehxxx..^^


OMG
u be different now
u be good now
like this just likeness our fren lah hey!!!
actually u wake up already
this be4..
u are so blur
u are so kiam pak
u are so geli==
u knw????
start one live anew ok?!
hehe...we are fren forever!




YUHU~~~i very await HAI PAI TIAN XIN
hehehe...
達浪is very cuteeeee~
薛海is very cool~
this 2 guys are very different one~
hehehe
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

羅志祥~楊丞琳
海派甜心
1/11/2009
★COMING SOON★

沒有留言: